Thursday, March 4, 2010

MIA again

Alright, it has been 3 months and figured I should get back in the blog swing. I have been busy in the studio throwing almost everyday and working out some new forms, when I have some good pics I will post them here for you all.

The winter has been long and there has been way to much snow late in the season for my tastes, but what are you going to do.

I am in the process of sorting out some pots leftover from our gallery show the last 2 months, Look for them in the etsy store over the next few weeks.

Summer shows are starting to come together and I will be posting them here as soon as there is enough of them to tantalize you.

Think warm thoughts, talk at ya later.

1 comment:

Babamoon said...

sounds good jon, look forward to seeing some stuff when you have phots ready :)